[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday June 15th, at 7PM PDT

Robert Wall robert at rww.name
Sun Jun 15 19:34:08 UTC 2014

Hello (last email today, I promise),

Tonight, Sunday June 15th, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PDT in #ubuntu-us-ca on
chat.freenode.net.

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going here:
http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Our agenda is at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/14June01 , but there
isn't anything on it, so I'm planning to host informal non-action
discussion of my recent mailing list spam and any other LoCo topics
people find interesting. If you have something specific you want to
discuss, you are welcome to reply noting it, or put it on the agenda, or
just bring it up at the meeting I guess.

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

Robert Wall
[ On behalf of the Ubuntu California LoCo Council, who all currently
have impressively full schedules ]