[Ubuntu-US-CA] Event ideas for summer/fall

Robert Wall robert at rww.name
Sun Jun 15 19:28:36 UTC 2014

Hello (again),

A meeting or three ago, we discussed event ideas for this summer/fall,
as we're historically a bit thin on happenings during that time period
and it looks like the same will be true this year.

If you have any thoughts for events that have been bouncing around your
head, or you have an event space that you're looking for something to do
in, this would be an excellent email to reply to ;)

Personally, I've been pondering the Ubuntu Phone app development
process, and looking at the App Development School stuff at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoRunningAppDevSchool . I think Nathan Haines
was thinking along similar lines. I don't have free time right now
though, so if someone else is raring to do one of these, go for it :D

In addition: If you happen to have ideas or files for promotion
materials (fliers, posters, etc.) for official Ubuntu flavors or Ubuntu
itself that you think we could use, we're looking for them too ;)

Robert Wall
[fulfilling action directed during May 4th IRC meeting >.>]