[Ubuntu-US-CA] Wednesday, June 11th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Meeting

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 8 23:41:36 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Once again, we've decided to sync up our monthly San Francisco Ubuntu
Hour with the 2nd Wednesday date of the Bay Area Debian Meeting, to
offer an evening of Ubuntu and Debian!

So this Wednesday, June 11th, the plan is as follows:

First, from 6-7PM:

San Francisco Ubuntu Hour
Location: Starbucks, 74 New Montgomery Street
Details: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2815-ubuntu-hour-san-francisco/

Then, from 7-8:30PM:

Bay Area Debian Meeting
Location: Henry's Hunan Restaurant, 110 Natoma Street, San Francisco
Details: http://bad.debian.net/pipermail/bad/2014-June/003608.html

So come out to the Ubuntu Hour and join us for dinner at the Bay Area
Debian Meeting!

To find us at both events, look for the people in the Linux shirts and
the penguin, Wheezy and Jessie stuffed toys. At Henry's Hunan we'll
have reservations under "Bay Area Debian"

Hope to see you there!

http://www.princessleia.com