[Ubuntu-US-CA] Server 14.04 new VirtualHost

Mark Garrow markgarrow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 01:25:58 UTC 2014

I just flashed on something.. You should probably be making a change in the
hosts file.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/examples.html

> Thanks Mark, and I pretty much have that working as I can change the
> browser path via the ServerName and arrive at the same location being
> fed from /var/www.
>
> In other words siteA/index.html and siteB/index.html in the browser
> would feed the same index.html file from /var/www which in itself is
> interesting but not the results I'm looking for.
>
> I'm looking for siteA/index.html to be fed from /var/www and
> siteB/index.html to be fed from /srv/www.
>
> --
> Scott DuBois
> President EBLUG
> BSIT Software Engineering
> Freenode: Roguehorse

Best regards,

Mark Garrow
CalState Realty / C2 Financial Corp.
<sdhomes at cox.net>markgarrow at gmail.com
760-300-3639 Direct
www.MarkGarrowRealtor.com
BRE 01276379

E-mails sent or received shall neither constitute acceptance of conducting
transactions via electronic means nor create a binding contract until and
unless a written contract is signed by the parties.