[Ubuntu-US-CA] SCALE12X

Philip Ballew philipballew at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 2 01:44:27 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We are set to get our Exhibitor Kit for SCALE 12x in LA on
February 21 - 23 in the next few days!

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale12x

Volunteers for the booth will be able to get in to the conference with
an Exhibitor pass, please let me know if you're interested in
volunteering so we can work out timing (will you help with
setup/breakdown? which days will you be there?) and I can get you the
instructions for registering as an exhibitor. We need to start getting
volunteers signed up as soon as possible.

I've added more details to the wiki page, including materials we still need:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/Scale12x

Suggestions welcome on how to make the wiki page better!
(Though however please do not tell us things that need to be done and not
be
willing to volunteer yourself.)

You can check out photos of our booth from a previous year here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ubuntu-us-ca/sets/72157629062557621/

Thanks everyone.