[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: [loco-contacts] Ubuntu Global Jam Dates - 15.04 cycle

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Dec 5 19:12:42 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

The dates for the Ubuntu Global Jam this cycle have been finalized for
February 6-8, see below.

I plan on hosting a QA Jam in San Francisco on the Sunday (the 8th),
with a focus on doing QA on the Xubuntu ISO images and packages. I'll
be contacting possible venues downtown over the next couple weeks to
confirm we have some space. If anyone in the bay area wants to help,
please let me know, these take a fair amount of work beyond securing
the venue: making event announcements, organizing food, preparing ISOs
on disks and USB sticks, making printouts and then transporting all
the goodies to our venue.

Want to run one in your region? Learn more about the Ubuntu Global Jam
and options for what you can focus on in yours here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam