[Ubuntu-US-CA] April 24th San Francisco 14.04 Release Party Event page now up!

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 10 14:39:31 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 6:49 PM, Daniel Gimpelevich
<daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us> wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-04-04 at 11:03 -0700, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph wrote:
>> For anyone who wishes to help out with this event, I'm collecting
>> details over on our wiki:
>>
>> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2761-san-francisco-trusty-release-party/
>>
> Uhm, that's not a wiki page.

Oops! The wiki page is here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/TrustyRelease/SanFrancisco

> Also, what will the parking situation be
> for the event?

It's downtown, so probably just garage parking. I highly recommend
public transit since it's so close to the downtown stations.

http://www.princessleia.com