[Ubuntu-US-CA] Software Freedom Day 2013 at SFSU

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Sep 25 17:58:47 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
> I'm stuck in Miami, flying back to SFO. Kinda hard to coordinate the event
> from the airport here, so we'll move the SFD event by a week.
>
> Stay tuned!
>
> Sameer

OK, I'm back in San Francisco, after some crazy travel.
SFO->MIA->CUR->MIA->LAX->SFO->FRA->PRG->FRA->SFO. No more airplanes!

We are hosting Software Freedom Day tomorrow, September 26, 2013 on campus
at SF State University. 1600 Holloway ave, San Francisco, CA 94132 from
10AM to 1PM.

http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2013/USA/CA/San%20Francisco/San%20Francisco%20State%20University

Come by, bring stuff to show off and/or share (any Ubuntu Touch stuff would
be way cool)

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

cheers,
Sameer