[Ubuntu-US-CA] LoCo team re-verification

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 15 01:47:54 UTC 2013

On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 8:06 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
<lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> It's an odd year, which means the team is up for re-verification[0].
>
> In preparation I've gone ahead and created this wiki page:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/VerificationApplication2013
>
> We discussed it some at our meeting this evening[1]. I'd like to
> encourage members of the team to review the application and add any
> goals or other details you feel should be included. I plan on
> approaching the LoCo Council at the end of the week to schedule our
> catch-up with them.

Just a quick update, our reverification meeting is scheduled for
tomorrow, Tuesday, 15 October 2013 20:00 UTC, 1PM Pacific in
#ubuntu-meeting

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/Agenda

I don't anticipate any issue since we're quite active, but if anyone
else is able to join the channel at that time to lend support, it
always helps :)

http://www.princessleia.com