[Ubuntu-US-CA] Saucy Salamander Release event at Panera Bread in San Francisco!

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 6 03:16:07 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

On the evening of Thursday October 17th, release day for Ubuntu 13.10,
Saucy Salamander, we'll be hosting an informal release party in
downtown San Francisco at Panera Bread on King Street at 7PM.

When: Thu, 17 Oct. 2013 7:00 - 9:00 PM
Where: Panera Bread, 301 King Street, San Francisco, CA 94107

This is right across the street from the Caltrain station and the
corresponding MUNI Metro stop. We don't have reserved space, just look
for the people with the Ubuntu t-shirts.

Event link for more details and RSVP here:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2583-san-francisco-saucy-salamander-release-party/

I'll also have Ubuntu stickers and will be auctioning off a salamander
stuffed toy, just like this one!
http://princessleia.com/images/journalpics/052013/wwf_salamander.jpg

So drop by join us to chat about Ubuntu and the changes we'll be
seeing in 13.10!

http://www.princessleia.com