[Ubuntu-US-CA] Wednesday, November 13th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 14 19:36:44 UTC 2013

Lyz, thank you for hosting the monthly SF Hour and leading by example.
Ubuntu Hours are a great way to speak with newcomers to Ubuntu and
catch up with friends that have heard already or happen serve on the
world wide Ubuntu Community Council. :-)

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hour

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UbuntuHours

Cheers,

Grant