[Ubuntu-US-CA] Request for Participation

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 5 17:09:26 UTC 2013

Hello John and Matt,

Maybe I am missing something obvious, but what is TNG?

Thanks for stepping forward. One page we need to update that lists
many of the things we do (sometimes in the background but always
striving for transparency) to keep ourselves organized is
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/WhoDoesWhat  This wiki page
lists several areas we could use more participants. I mentioned
socallinuxexpo.org coming up Feb 21-23 led by Phil. Additional release
planning for this big LTS could begin now to have things in motion
after the holidays pass. IRC Meetings every other week are a good way
to ask and answer questions. Ubuntu Hours are regularly scheduled in
person meetings. Let's talk soon

Cheers,

Grant