[Ubuntu-US-CA] Request for Participation

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 4 21:14:54 UTC 2013

Would anyone like to help me out with some tasks for the team? We can
discuss what I have in mind any number of ways. As we go into the
holidays there is quite a bit we can do to prepare for the coming year
like socallinuxexpo.org and some background administrative stuff. This
cycle is also a big one, the 14.04 LTS Trusty Tahr [1] cycle scheduled
for April 17th. The toolchain and daily images are already online!
Apparently kind spirited, constructive suggestions with offers of
participation would be fantastic!

Cheers,

Grant

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tahr