[Ubuntu-US-CA] Jr. Linux Systems Administrator needed for Fun SaaS Product, work from home

Jenny Shedd jenny.shedd at teamsnap.com
Fri May 31 20:22:19 UTC 2013

If you love Linux and are looking for an opportunity to turn your
passion into a career, consider a role with TeamSnap. We’re big on fun
and light on office politics -- partly because most of us don’t work
from the office. This is a work-from-home role.

We’re willing to train someone with flexibility, great problem-solving
skills, a strong ability to communicate and a big sense of humor.

Do you have Linux servers running at home, explore the world of the
open cloud in your spare time, love to script and play with mysql for
fun? Are you a small cog in a big technical organization, looking for
an opportunity to step up and be an early part of something big?

You’ll help the Linux sysadmin team keep things humming along, while
working to expand our infrastructure for future growth. You’ll work
with technologies like Chef, Ruby, Ubuntu, Cloud APIs, Redis, MySQL,
MongoDB and more.

TeamSnap is an award-winning mobile-web service that helps families
managing teams sports and other kinds of groups. We’re a fast-moving,
fun company with a proven revenue model.

Find more details about the job and the company at
http://www.teamsnap.com/jobs/operations_engineer.php.