[Ubuntu-US-CA] San Francisco Ubuntu Hour, Wednesday March 13th 6-7PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 10 16:31:02 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

On Wednesday night we'll be having another Ubuntu Hour at The Roastery
in San Francisco.

Location: The Roastery, 199 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco
Date: Wednesday, March 13th
Time: 6-7PM
Details & RSVP: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/2257/detail/

I'll be wearing an Ubuntu t-shirt and will have my pink netbook, along
with some Ubuntu 12.10 DVDs and stickers.

So come out to enjoy some coffee, perhaps a pastry and chat about Ubuntu :)

Also: At 2976 Mission St. (between 25th and 26th) there will be a
Debian dinner hosted by Ian Zimmerman at 7:30, details here:
http://bad.debian.net/list/2013-March/003537.html

I'll be hopping on BART to 26th & Mission station directly following
the Ubuntu Hour to attend, others are welcome to join me :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com