[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting up in SFBA for UDS next week?

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sat Mar 9 05:22:39 UTC 2013

On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Geoffrey Thomas <ubuntu at ldpreload.com> wrote:
> I didn't get any replies (unless I missed an email), which is unsurprising
> given the short notice.
>
> I am strongly considering whether it would be worth organizing such a thing
> (and better-planned than "meh, show up at my apartment") for the May/June
> UDS. We don't know the timing of it yet, unfortunately, but I'd be curious
> to know who's interested and would show up to at least part of it.

Unfortunately since we don't know about timing it's really tricky for
me (I'll be out of town from April 24th - May 12th) but if it ends up
landing later in May or June I'd be totally up for take a day or two
to spend the day with others enjoying UDS sessions.

Even if I can't make it happen this time, I'll certainly be more
available next time around :)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com