[Ubuntu-US-CA] Wednesday, June 12th: San Francisco Ubuntu Hour and Bay Area Debian Meeting

Arnold Cohn sfamc2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 00:37:27 UTC 2013

Hello Elizabeth:

Hope all is well with you.

I installed the 12.04 LTS Ubuntu.  The system will not allow me to update my
network connections?  The system shows me as the administrator.

All settings, network, wireless, select my network name, ipv4, automatic
dhcp
addresses only, enter ip addresses in dns servers.  The save button will
not activate?  I am trying to install OpenDNS into the system.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Arnold Cohn