[Ubuntu-US-CA] ubuntu hour placard ... license?; ... CD sleeves (8.5x11" fold up)

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Jul 7 20:35:27 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph
<lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> And that reminds me that the sleeves don't have an obvious license
> either. I'll contact contributors to that and sort it out.

Actually, they do have a license but it's not a common one (and was
never copied over to the new branch so I missed it, oops). I'm still
reaching out to contributors to see if we can get it moved to a more
common license, and even if they don't want to change it I'll make
sure the new branch gets a license.

http://www.princessleia.com