[Ubuntu-US-CA] ubuntu hour placard ... license?; ... CD sleeves (8.5x11" fold up)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Jul 7 17:12:07 UTC 2013

What license(s) would you want added that would be most appropriate?
Keep in mind *most* of the content is Copyright and/or Trademark by
Canonical.  I didn't "add" all that much to it - but still, ought to
have suitable compatible license to cover that.

Also, probably would be good to also have that information in the
placard svg file itself - in reasonably readable form, but that
wouldn't print out by default.  Any particularly good ideas how to do
that?  (E.g. layer(s) of text not visible by default - or is there some
better/best practice on how to do that for Inkscape svg file?)

And yes, CD/DVD sleeves - I've also done some stuff on that - should put
that up somewhere too - but git or the like may be more suitable, as I
foresee a lot more forking there.  :-)