[Ubuntu-US-CA] Tenative meeting Sunday February 24th at 7PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 24 05:52:02 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

All three members of the leadership team have been enjoying SCaLE11x
in Los Angeles this weekend! I got a picture of the booth this
morning: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pleia2/8501228644/

As such, it turns out none of us are going to be available for our
scheduled meeting tomorrow, if all goes as planned we'll be in our
respective planes and cars heading home :)

But if any of the team members do want to meet up tomorrow at 7pm PT
in #ubuntu-us-ca on irc.freenode.net - please do!

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going
here:http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Nothing on the agenda at this point but as always it's fine to bring
up new thoughts and ideas.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/13February24

Otherwise, we'll be around to resume our bi-weekly meetings on March 10th.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com