[Ubuntu-US-CA] Looking to get more involved with Ubuntu

Tony Baechler tony.baechler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 08:10:37 UTC 2013

Hi,

This seems obvious, but you could hand out live CDs and DVDs.  A good way to
convince people to try it is to let them see it for themselves.  Just boot
the live media and explain that it won't harm their machines.  Show them
that the desktop isn't that different than Windows and already includes Firefox.