[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday February 10th at 7PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 10 17:04:31 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Tonight, Sunday February 10th, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PT in #ubuntu-us-ca on irc.freenode.net

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going
here:http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Current agenda:

 - SCaLE11x planning and announcements

And as always if you have event ideas, projects you wish to talk about
or other announcements, you're welcome to join us and share.

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/13February10

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com