[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: Global Jam is Coming. Please Plan Your Events

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 6 01:43:35 UTC 2013

Hopefully more details will be coming soon (the loco.ubuntu.com page
doesn't have the event added yet and the wiki isn't updated), but I
wanted to pass along the proposed dates for the next Global Jam ASAP
since it's less than a month away: March 1-3

I will note that Wikimedia in downtown San Francisco was super
friendly during our last event in September and has offered to have us
back for more events, so if anyone wants to plan one here I'd be happy
to put you in touch (I may be able to attend, but my work and travel
schedule this month makes it impossible for me to plan it this time
around).