[Ubuntu-US-CA] Call for Ubuntu California LoCo leadership nominations

James Ouyang jyouyang at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 23:41:54 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm sure everyone is quite busy with the holidays and have more important
things to think about than LoCo nominations. Unless there are any
objections, the nomination period will be extended to January 8, 5p PST.
Two more weeks to get your nominations in[0]!

Happy New Year all!

[0]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Leadership/2013

Regards,

James Ouyang