[Ubuntu-US-CA] Call for Ubuntu California LoCo leadership nominations

James Ouyang jyouyang at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 04:06:15 UTC 2013

Hello fellow constituents,

The leadership election for our LoCo is starting soon. Here is an overview
of the process:

Constituency: As defined in Part B of our leadership document[0],
membership is defined as being a member of the 'Ubuntu California'
Launchpad group[1]. If you are a member, you are eligible to vote in this
upcoming election.

Nominations: Please add your nominations on the wiki page[2] for this
election. The nomination period is now open and will close on December 25
at 5p. Afterwards, I will attempt to individually contact each nominee to
confirm that they wish to stand for election.

Voting: Once nominations have been collected, I will create a CIVS[3] poll.
Your ballot will be emailed to the public email address associated with
your Launchpad account. Tentatively, assuming the nomination process goes
smoothly, I plan to open the poll on December 26 and close it by New Year's
Day.

-

In summary: Add your leadership nominations on the wiki page by Christmas
Day. No other action is needed at this time.

Please contact me, on-list or off-list, if you have any questions or
concerns.

[0]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Leadership
[1]: https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-california
[2]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Leadership/2013