[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday August 25th at 7PM

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 25 18:05:41 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Tonight, Sunday August 25th, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PT in #ubuntu-us-ca on irc.freenode.net

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going
here:http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

There is nothing currently on the agenda, so if you have event ideas,
projects you wish to talk about or other announcements, you're welcome
to join us and share.

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/13August25

Logs will be available after the meeting and you're welcome to add
your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable to attend.

http://www.princessleia.com