[Ubuntu-US-CA] We now have an Ubuntu Banner and Tablecloth for SoCal AND NorCal

Elizabeth Krumbach Joseph lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 1 19:46:11 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Ever since receiving the Ubuntu tablecloth and banner from Canonical a
couple years ago we've been shipping it between northern and southern
California for events. This was starting to get expensive (community
members were paying for this out of their own pocket) and was always
logistically troublesome (getting it shipped on time, etc).

When funding for Community, Upstreams, and Flavors was announced by
Canonical in June[0] I immediately thought of this and put in a
request for a 2nd banner and tablecloth for the team.

I received a banner and tablecloth today! I'll be keeping this one
here in Northern California for events we do up here. Phliip Ballew
currently has the banner and tablecloth for Southern California and so
he'll be the one to contact if you are organizing something down
there.

[0] http://fridge.ubuntu.com/2013/06/20/ubuntu-donations-and-community-funding/

http://www.princessleia.com