[Ubuntu-US-CA] Community removal; am I over-reacting here? Where is the discussion?

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Fri Apr 26 19:44:14 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

How the single link to all community resources from the ubuntu.com
website is displayed might better be discussed on a list that either
addresses the website specifically like the ubuntu-website list
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/Ubuntu-website or all of the
local communities, the loco-contacts list.
subscribe to either of these lists and participate. I don't see this
particular issue in the archives of either list yet. To me this issue
seems a little bit off topic for ubuntu-us-ca discussion since we have
our own resources that we can modify as we see fit. I think it would
be worth seeing a discussion on the ubuntu-website list in particular.
It hasn't had much traffic and is designed to address issues related
to the website. I've participated there before and had prompt

Regards,

Grant