[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: 13.04 Raring Ringtail Global Release Party

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 22 22:39:43 UTC 2013

So Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail is releasing on Thursday the 25th. I
know this is a busy time of year for people. Who would like to get
together for a release party?

Who would like to bring a USB stick to get a copy? The official
versions of 12.10 and 3.04 will not fit on a CD any more but DVDs
should be fine and there are some community efforts to make some spins
that fit a CD. 12.04 LTS also still fits on a CD which is a less
controversial and more stable version of Ubuntu for most people. I'm
still running it on a laptop of mine.

Cheers,

Grant