[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: 13.04 Raring Ringtail Global Release Party

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 8 02:16:51 UTC 2013

Meeting this evening reminded me that I hadn't forwarded this along yet :)

The event for the upcoming releases has been created on
loco.ubuntu.com so we can start adding our events!

You can also add details about your party or proposals to our wiki:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/RaringRelease