[Ubuntu-US-CA] svlug.org speaker for Dec 5th

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 30 00:21:13 UTC 2012

There is an email list for svlug.org volunteers that I have been on
for awhile. If any speakers are interested in speaking in Mountain
View on Wed, Dec 5th please let me know (or subscribe via the link
below) and I can get you in touch with the right people. They are also
looking for a Jan 2nd speaker.

Our friend Rick Moen is preparing a talk on real world Linux security
but is also on duty 24x7 for system emergencies that week and may be
unavailable.

Regards,

Grant