[Ubuntu-US-CA] Repeating keys kernel bug

Robert Lewis bob.l.lewis at gmail.com
Sun May 13 18:05:32 UTC 2012

I have had a key sticking issue on my HP Laptop for many versions of
Ubuntu.  When it happens
the last key pressed starts spewing out the repeated letters across the
screen, I can interrupt it by
hitting another key typically and the I have to erase all the errant extra
characters.  I have not figured
out how to fix it as yet.  It isn't a horrible bother as it happens rarely
for me.

Cheers,
Bob