[Ubuntu-US-CA] Lenovo G575 Suspend for Ubuntu 12.04

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 21 23:19:09 UTC 2012

I recently found this launchpad team and sent this email to their
email list with details on my efforts to debug an S3 resume issue on
this new laptop hardware I'm testing out. I will be using this machine
for a presentation with Lyz about 12.04 at http://balug.org in about a
month so I would like to try to get it solved before then. If anyone
has any ideas please let me know.

FYI,

Grant Bowman