[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: [sf-lug] Triagefest and pizza this Saturday!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 15 19:24:21 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM, Michelle Mastin <violajack at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have gigs in the morning and afternoon, but I may have time in between to
> bring over the tower that I have, which has good drives and RAM and maybe
> some other salvageable parts.  Would this be a good time to bring stuff over
> for Partimus to have?

Sure is!

And this reminds me, for people interested in coming but can't spend
the whole time: there is no requirement to spend the whole time there,
if you can only pop in for part of it that's fine too. I'll only be
able to make it to the end of the triagefest myself due to previously
scheduled engagements in the morning.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com