[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday March 11th at 7PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Mar 11 19:33:48 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Tonight, Sunday March 11th, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PT in #ubuntu-us-ca on irc.freenode.net

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going
here:http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

We don't really have anything on our agenda, but it would be great to
hear from folks who participated in Global Jams these past couple
weeks and I know iheartubuntu has been hard at work testing games for
a future team Game Night online :)

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/12March11

And as always, logs will be available after the meeting and you're
welcome to add your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable
to attend.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com