[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday June 17th at 7PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Jun 17 20:49:51 UTC 2012

Tonight, Sunday June 17th, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PT in #ubuntu-us-ca on irc.freenode.net

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going
here:http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

We don't really have anything on our agenda, so if you have event
ideas, projects you wish to talk about or other announcements, you're
welcome to join us and share.

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/12June17

And as always, logs will be available after the meeting and you're
welcome to add your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable
to attend.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com