[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meetup with some Ubuntu folks in town for Linaro Connect Feb 5th

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 31 01:57:33 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I emailed the list the other day about the upcoming Linaro Linux on
ARM conference next week[0]

This event used to be held alongside the Ubuntu Developer Summit so
there is some overlap in attendees and Chris Johnston of the Florida
LoCo suggested that we do some kind of meetup while they're in town.

We're planning to do this meetup on February 5th, probably somewhere
in Redwood City, so I need some help from the team.

1. Will you come? This is on superbowl Sunday.

2. What is a good place to meet for dinner in Redwood City on such a
day with an uncertain crowd size (I'm thinking 10-20 people, but it
could be 5)?

Thanks everyone, it would be great to have the details ironed out by
Thursday so we can get a full loco.ubuntu.com event up and have time
to spread the word.

[0] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-us-ca/2012-January/001878.html

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2