[Ubuntu-US-CA] The Linux Command Line

Travis Peterson travis at nostarch.com
Wed Jan 25 00:47:06 UTC 2012

Hello there!

My name is Travis and I'm with No Starch Press. I'm writing because I
wanted to make sure that you guys know about our latest book, "The Linux
Command Line." In it, author William Shotts, creator of
LinuxCommand.org, takes readers from their very first terminal
keystrokes to writing full programs in Bash, the most popular Linux shell.

http://www.nostarch.com/tlcl.htm

We thought that members of the Ubuntu California team might like to take
a look at this book. Would any of you be interested in a review copy?

Best regards,

Travis

--
Travis Peterson