[Ubuntu-US-CA] Add Team Meetings to Calendar?

Dave <3 Ubuntu dave at iheartubuntu.com
Thu Feb 9 00:53:31 UTC 2012

Hello all! Ive recently started using Thunderbird to handle all of my
email and like it a lot. I notice the calendar portion of Thunderbird
allows one to install an iCal weblink into the calendar. Now, every time
a new event is added, my calendar is also nicely updated. Just now
Philip Ballew sent us an email informing of the San Diego Ubuntu Hours
and sure enough the event calendar in Thunderbird was also updated. Bare
with me, as this is all new to me since Ive only used web based mail up
until this point.

So my question is... should we add in the Sunday meetings as an event
for Ubuntu California?

Best, Dave

PS... is there any interest for me to do another Ubuntu Store shipment
where I group all orders together to save on shipping? Please check the
Ubuntu shop and get back to me, thanks!

http://shop.canonical.com/