[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meetup with some Ubuntu folks in town for Linaro Connect Feb 5th

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Tue Feb 7 08:03:53 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> [2] RSVP for pizza noms:
>> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1521/detail/
>
> I'd like to ask everyone to either RSVP here or contact me if they'd
> like to come, I want to call around noon on Sunday to get the 7PM
> reservations since it looks like we'll have at least 10 people.

Thanks to everyone who came out! We ended up having over 20 people and
were fortunate that the pizzeria was having a slow night for eat in :)

A couple of photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pleia2/6834514855/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pleia2/6834515023/

The folks from Novacut were there too taking pictures, so those should
show up somewhere in the near future.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com