[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meetup with some Ubuntu folks in town for Linaro Connect Feb 5th

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 3 08:05:29 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM, Jessica Ledbetter
<jessica at jessicaledbetter.com> wrote:
> I doodled on a Google maps screenshot [1] for the gathering [2] if you're
> walking from the hotel. The Electronic Arts (EA) bike path is a nice way to
> get there; however, some folks might want to stick to the street. It's all
> good ;)

You rock, thank you!

> [2] RSVP for pizza noms:
> http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1521/detail/

I'd like to ask everyone to either RSVP here or contact me if they'd
like to come, I want to call around noon on Sunday to get the 7PM
reservations since it looks like we'll have at least 10 people.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com