[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meetup with some Ubuntu folks in town for Linaro Connect Feb 5th

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 1 19:03:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 6:42 PM, Elizabeth Krumbach <lyz at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Evan Broder <evan at ebroder.net> wrote:
>> How were you planning to get to dinner? There are some places in
>> downtown Redwood City that could possibly work (for the lower side of
>> that, my company has done gatherings with 10-14 at Milagros Cantina),
>> but the Sofitel is pretty far from downtown. If you're going to be
>> walking, you'll probably have better luck looking in Foster City than
>> Redwood City.
>
> Thanks for the tip! Personally I'll be driving down from SF and can
> probably pick up a couple people if they don't mind arriving early. I
> had assumed there would have to be driving involved regardless and
> that some folks in town would have rental cars - Chris, can you chime
> in here?

OK, I just got a note from Chris saying people won't have cars.

Nothing seems to be within walking distance, but I don't know the area
and am relying upon maps, anyone else?

Sounds like we'll need to drive and have a few folks offer to pick
people up, I can hold 3 in my car.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com