[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: Ubuntu Advocacy Development Kit

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 16 06:10:38 UTC 2012

Elizabeth, thank you for forwarding this. I think this is an excellent
collection of resources. One of my goals in working with our team has
been to lead by example, both inside and outside the LoCo structures.
A model I recently discovered that explains this is encouraging others
along a "civic engagement" curve that most leaders have climbed from
knowledge, making a difference, volunteering/participation to leading
and organizing. If there are other materials that members of our team
use I hope you share them at least with the team if not with the
Advocacy Development Kit project as well.