[Ubuntu-US-CA] Fwd: Ubuntu Advocacy Development Kit

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 16 04:24:52 UTC 2012

I haven't had a chance to look at it myself yet (I'm traveling this
week), but Jono and his team launched a new Ubuntu Advocacy
Development Kit for LoCo Teams that is worth checking out if you're
running Ubuntu events or presentations.

Details about the project, how to install it and how contribute to it below.