[Ubuntu-US-CA] UDS archives

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Tue Apr 24 16:45:34 UTC 2012

<quote name="Tony Baechler" date="2012-04-23" time="23:01:14 -0700">
> Thanks for the update.  I'm afraid I won't be there due to my
> schedule, so that won't help me much, but thanks for trying anyway.
> Remote probably won't work either, but I might try that if
> scheduling permits.

I will try to confirm while there.

> While we're on the subject, what kind of license are the
> sessions/archives under?  I would assume a CC license, but I haven't
> actually seen a specific license pointed out anywhere.

So, when I was at the Mountain View UDS I helped write the recording
waiver for Canonical to use for all participants. This is old
information, but it said that all recordings would be available under
CC BY-SA.

I'll double check with them when I go.

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| http://grossmeier.net           A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |