[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday April 22nd at 7PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 22 20:02:35 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Tonight, Sunday April 22nd, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PT in #ubuntu-us-ca on irc.freenode.net

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going
here:http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

Current Agenda:

1. Ubuntu 12.04 Release on Thursday, April 26th
  * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/PreciseRelease
2. Ubuntu Developer Summit: May 7-11
  *https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/UDS-Q

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/12April22

And as always, logs will be available after the meeting and you're
welcome to add your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable
to attend.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com