[Ubuntu-US-CA] Mountain View Ubuntu Hour tomorrow at 7 PM

James Tatum jtatum at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 06:15:47 UTC 2012

Get ready for the short notice tax time Ubuntu hour tomorrow!

Everyone's favorite silicon valley Ubuntu hour (the first and still
the best) is meeting again in April!

Location: Red Rock Coffee, 201 Castro St, Mountain View,
http://www.redrockcoffee.org/ (Convenient to Caltrain and VTA light
rail, nice!)
When: Thursday, April 19th, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
What: Have coffee, grab an Ubuntu CD, chit chat with all kinds of
Ubuntu users - beginners and expert. We love meeting new people :)

We tend to congregate on the spacious 2nd floor, if available. Seek
laptop users, some with Ubuntu tee shirts, and free Ubuntu CDs. Wifi
is available for your browsing pleasure.

Optional RSVP: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-california/1693/detail/