[Ubuntu-US-CA] Meeting tonight, Sunday April 8th at 7PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 8 19:17:01 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Tonight, Sunday April 8th, we're having our regularly scheduled
bi-weekly LoCo meeting at 7pm PT in #ubuntu-us-ca on irc.freenode.net

For help connecting to IRC with a client, see:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

Or simply join us via your web browser by going
here:http://ubuntu-california.org/chat/

We don't really have anything on our agenda, but we do have the 12.04
release coming up this month and the Ubuntu Developer Summit in May to
talk about.

The meeting page is available here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Meetings/12April8

And as always, logs will be available after the meeting and you're
welcome to add your comments here on the mailing list if you're unable
to attend.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com