[Ubuntu-US-CA] Release of Ubuntu 11.10 just two weeks away!

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 28 16:39:57 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

The next Ubuntu release, 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot comes out on Thursday,
October 13th, that's just two weeks away!

We don't have any events scheduled yet:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CaliforniaTeam/Projects/OneiricRelease

Lots of great links about setting up a party are included on that wiki
page, including
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/RunningReleaseParty

If you have any questions about planning event, or would like help
with coordination, please ask (here or you're welcome to email me).
Unfortunately I'll be out of town during the release and I'm traveling
a lot in October, so if someone else would like to pick up some of the
bay area event planning, please do.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com