[Ubuntu-US-CA] In search of 56k serial modem

Mr. Andrzejak mrandrzejak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 03:20:53 UTC 2011

Thank you to all who replied. Right now he is paying only $7 a month with
lafn.org, and to save money on dial up there is also socalfree.net which is
free dial up, but I have not tested this service out yet. I did also
recommend getting DSL but the $15/month looks out of this persons budget.

I'd love to give Mikes modem a try. I probably have a power cable at work
some place I could match up to it as well.

Thx! Dave